Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Earth, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Cluster, Local Supercluster, Universe
    Will idle kick ever come to freeroam servers?

Why was the suicide kick removed from freeroam servers?

If somebody creates a skin and it gets enough votes to be put into the game, will the creator of that skin automatically get it?

If and when a map/skin gets into the game that was created by a community member, would the map be changed for any reasons?
    Would said changes have to go past the creator of the map/skin before being implemented?
    When a map/skin is added into the game, would the creator get special credit for it (ie, a special variant of the skin)?
    If the creator of a map gets special credit for it, how would they receive the credit?
    If the creator of a map/skin does not have the game, would they get the game also, or would the skin be added to their inventory despite not having the game?

Official human-hogger (mostly).

please i'm very worried about this question and no one has anwered me yet...

are you going to do something about the raptor crashing with the invisible edges or with the surfaces when pouncing from above?? it's nearly imposible to ambush someone from above with success and it feels very very unrealistic.

thx.

Is there a possibility for archived models like the old Trike to show up in the editor in case someone wants to take a crack at them? Or are those files not available at all?

Will admins get any new commands?

(FLoFF) Floofie: I fear that person with my life

Will the killcam be fixed anytime soon? What about the rest of the bugs that have been reported in the past but which are still present in the game?

Closed until the next round.

Many thanks to Cykotyk for this awesome signature!

Open until Tuesday 16.02.2016.

The last set of answers should come in soon™. I also apologise for the delay, I was busy pretending to be a responsible adult with many important things to do.
    Last edited by Sanguis; 02-13-2016 at 01:39 PM.

Many thanks to Cykotyk for this awesome signature!

With human weapons made and planned, are there going to be any customization abilities with the dinos regarding gameplay? Since there are subclasses for dinos, there is debatably better variety when it comes to playstyles of dinos as opposed to humans. However, as easy as weapons are made compared to dinos, there will be a point where humans have more variety.
    In short, will dinos have more options when it comes to functionality in the future to reflect humans' added weapons? Will we get to that point at all?

If and when you guys have the resources/man power, will you do single player and cooperative story modes for both humans and dinosaurs?

Are you guys interested in a mixed team deathmatch game mode where there's two teams having both humans and dinosaurs and they fight each other, like in AVP 2010? And if so, would you create new attack animations for things like raptors pouncing on larger dinosaurs, humans getting trapped by nets, Tyrants biting each other and smaller dinosaurs, etc.?
    Last edited by The Lost Time; 02-13-2016 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Unnecessary question needed to be deleted
    Avid supporter of hybrid dinosaurs in PC:E.
    My short-faced bear, and Velociraptor auditions.

Will there ever be something like a cart in the store to purchase multiple things at once?
    Will taunts ever become craftable?
    Why did some skins got changed, again? (e.g Tsunami Acro)

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    With having Parasaurolophus models and animations, couldn't the Parasaurolophus be made into a playable class? Easier than creating one from scratch.

Chances of Brachiosaurus ever getting a playable class?
    I mean, it´s pretty much all over the game...

Any new gamemodes being considered beyond Hunt and Capture the Egg?

Will Hunt and CTE feature new maps or will they work in existing maps?
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Will the achievement Booming Baubles (Get 3 kills with the Ornament Grenade) be fixed? When i last checked it wasn't fixed, haven't tried for while now tho..
    The forum falcon

Thread Information