Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. #31
    Primal Carnage Team
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    686
    Yeah, Contingency was fixed.

  2. #32
    Alpha Novaraptor Heisenraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Glorious nation of Kazakhstan
    Posts
    303
    Nice, I am definitely interested in a key, can I have one?

  3. #33
    Novaraptor MasRellim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Hastings, Great Britian
    Posts
    156
    Contingency was not fixed. The bug still exists where if you stand still outside, you can survive the protocol. That's been around since day 1.

    Also, Dilo spit lets off a cloud of green above the purple puddle
    Most of the human taunts have the guns floating through the air at the end of the animation
    The Spino taunt makes it stand up dead straight and make itself about 10 feet taller than normal

  4. #34
    Freakish Pineapple Talon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by MasRellim View Post
    Contingency was not fixed. The bug still exists where if you stand still outside, you can survive the protocol. That's been around since day 1.

    Also, Dilo spit lets off a cloud of green above the purple puddle
    Most of the human taunts have the guns floating through the air at the end of the animation
    The Spino taunt makes it stand up dead straight and make itself about 10 feet taller than normal
    I do believe that the "fixed" Contingency map only refer to the doors being fixed.
    Noticed the dilo spit thing as well.
    The spino taunt animation thing was reported, but either ignored or not fixed yet. Probably the first option.

  5. #35
    Gold Member TheSlayerNL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraiyth View Post
    Yeah, Contingency was fixed.
    The doors are, though, the button inside only works once a round. Once it turns green for 2nd time it no longer activates.
    You Ain't Much If You Ain't Dutch! Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/allyslayernl If you wish to add me to Steam: theslayernl

  6. #36
    Predator X ServerNotFound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Being hunted by Microraptors
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    The spino taunt animation thing was reported, but either ignored or not fixed yet. Probably the first option.
    Looking on Discord:

    Birdskull - Heute um 07:23 Uhr
    Spinosaurus appears to double in size while taunting. �� @Apoc

    Apoc - Heute um 07:24 Uhr
    nah it just stands up more
    it doesn't actually scale up

  7. #37
    Predator X Lewiatan4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by ServerNotFound View Post
    Looking on Discord:

    Birdskull - Heute um 07:23 Uhr
    Spinosaurus appears to double in size while taunting. �� @Apoc

    Apoc - Heute um 07:24 Uhr
    nah it just stands up more
    it doesn't actually scale up
    He is wrong. I just checked this taunt. Spino's callfs become 1,5 longer during taunt animation.
    https://youtu.be/rAp2bQ8TIko

    Just look at the texture on calfs. You can see it is being stretched.

  8. #38
    Professional Tyrant Sir Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    271
    I'd also like a key for the skin creation thingsssss please

    Btw, like the taunts although I ought to say that the T-rex hiss taunt looks very odd...I mean, I like the idea but it goes so stiff while doing the animation it barely looks lifelike in anyway. It could at least have been made smoother. Spitter Headbob taunt also looks odd at the end, the rest of the animation looks pretty good but the end sequence the jaws looks very robotic.

  9. #39
    Freakish Pineapple Talon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    462
    Oh yeah, I also want a key for the editor

  10. #40
    Hatchling R.rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Terrorizing Tokyo
    Posts
    24
    Looking good, and may I have a key plz
    When mankind falls into conflict with nature, monsters are born...

  11. #41
    Philosoraptor War Bear 112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,762
    Well, cant say that I know too much, but I guess I could try and get one of those keys if I could?

  12. #42
    Predator X ServerNotFound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Being hunted by Microraptors
    Posts
    927
    I would also like a key

  13. #43
    Steakosaurus
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    100
    I would like to have a key too, please.

  14. #44
    Philosoraptor T-Rex Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In the jurassic, watching this computer the humans gave me.
    Posts
    1,314
    I'll go along with the "need key" train.



    "Those dang T-rex wanna-be class players!"


  15. #45
    Hatchling DaiNochii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    26
    I would like a key too please

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •