Close

Vote Now - Map Making Board

That's right. I come to represent to Phoenix Corp. Secure Containment Site group on Steam. We have this board on Trello. You may know that we are assembling ideas for maps that we will be creating for the group and the community. We have a nice batch of good ideas already, and we would like to get some more!
    You must be asking now, what do we need you to do?

Well thats very simple. There are about 3 things you can do to help.

1. Go to the board and vote on cards
    2. Respond to this thread with your trello username and I shall add you to the board. You will be free to add cards and ideas to the board.
    3. Talk to me privately about joining our map team which will specialize in semi mass-producing maps.

Keep in mind, we don't want to stress anyone out. This isn't a job, there are no deadlines. This us all purely for fun.

Happy mapping!

(FLoFF) Floofie: I fear that person with my life

Gonna be making a map on my own about a beach

My name is _MaxPlays (as always).

Already working ok my first map, including lore background, situation, etc. I'll post more on it later!

^Noice.

I think a maze map would be fun. With really tall hedges so you can't even see where you are going as a tyrant.

An all indoor map would be great too. Like a five story building with tyrants restricted to 3 levels but those 3 levels are also where all the health and ammo crates are.

Waiting in my couch until the entire world can accept dinosaurs for how they really were.
    My trello name is Spinoraptyrex.

I've had an idea for a canyon map (for quite some time now) that would be devided into two parts:
    The area inside of the canyon itself
    This is relatively narrow part of the map with rocks in many formations. The walls are also riddled with small caves and overhangs providing cover for both humans and smaller dinosaurs. Since flyers will be at a real disadvantage here due to the fact it's a canyon and movement is limited, I'll be looking for a way to let them drop humans into something (like a bunch of sharp rocks for example).

The top of the map
    You can reach this by going up a pathway or elevator (not yet decided, but most likely path(elevator could be used for GTTC however)) at the end of the bottom of the canyon. On the topside is a small base with a bridge going across one of the narrower sides of the canyon. This will most likely be the most favorable place for the humans to hold out.

Lots of nice concept ideas on that board. However, most of them will require a large number of brand new assets (farm buildings, and so on). Who will make these?
    Last edited by RestrainedRaptor; 02-21-2016 at 09:21 PM.
    PCE Level Diagrams - adding more each week!
    GTTC Variants for Classic Maps - let's give GTTC some more love!

Annabelles Nokill/Rp Server with da Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by RestrainedRaptor View Post
    Lots of nice concept ideas on that board. However, most of them will require a large number of brand new assets (farm buildings, and so on). Who will make these?
    Creativity. Make different parts put them in a shape of a farm. This has been done with lots of structures in PC:E

Moved a few things to In-Progress. Also added previews of a few of said things to the board. Make sure to let me know if you want to be invited to the board?

https://trello.com/b/mQc47i5L/phoenix-scs-future-maps

making maps on your own is fun

Quote Originally Posted by Turtl3Man View Post
    making maps on your own is fun
    Um....okay? If you are implying we are some type of map making dictatorship then you might need to do a double take.

Thread Information