Close
Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iago View Post
    What's your favorite class and why?
    Therizinosaurus <3

2nd fav dinosaur ever, but I've yet to try Diablo since I left well before it was released. So next week I might have a new fav!
    But the main reason I love Therizino is cause you have to pick your fights, and I love having strength to defend myself and other whilst not being over protective and thinking about my own survival.

Just fits well with my play style.

Quote Originally Posted by JediSpectre117 View Post
    By the way how are peoples play-styles as carnivores, I've played mostly as Rex but I'm well, pretty bad at it. I don't have the heart to go wreck someone else's game, (unless they're a git). Half the time I'm sitting at the edge of a lake looking at the herbivores wanting to hunt but at the same time don't have the heart xD
    Don't point out I should go herbivore please -.-
    Edit: oh wait I forget about humans, I'll have no problems hunting them.
    What?
    Raptor: Make small pack and sit by lake waiting for prey. Once prey comes, have sombody distract it and pretend to be friendly while everybody else closing in for the kill.
    Carno: Chase, kill, and eat any galli, raptor, or dryo I see.
    Rex: I never pack up as rex. Instead, I wander from lake to lake, killing and eating any other carnivores in my way.

When it comes to hunting shants, I have a pretty effective strategy. Get the attention of it, wait for it to charge you, dodge the headbutt, circle around and bite as many as you can, chase it as it tries to make some space, taunt and threaten it (usually they come back for more), rinse and repeat until you have bitten it 3 times and there's some distance, after that, charge it and bite it before it can finish its stomp attack.

Works 3/4 times, but now, with the rexes awesome turning, it should work most of the time now.
    Inb4 Devs cave in and turn PC:E into a full-on roleplaying game.

Craves that mineral Kaitou Cat♂'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JediSpectre117 View Post
    Ha it's funny after Sanguis closed the previous thread I considered asking if there'd be any point in doing a second attempt at the Isle, unlike the first Ark which if I remember right was closed cause people kept going off topic, the Isle thread was closed for more "tension" reasons.

By the way how are peoples play-styles as carnivores, I've played mostly as Rex but I'm well, pretty bad at it. I don't have the heart to go wreck someone else's game, (unless they're a git). Half the time I'm sitting at the edge of a lake looking at the herbivores wanting to hunt but at the same time don't have the heart xD
    Don't point out I should go herbivore please -.-
    Edit: oh wait I forget about humans, I'll have no problems hunting them.
    What?
    I don't play the game much as I'd much rather play with friends due to anxiety reasons but when I did/do..
    Usually it's as a raptor so if someone approaches me I can run the hell away and I'll hunt for NPCs. Not sure if they're in the game anymore though aside from that test map which is a shame. Won't be playing much until they're back because dealing with people in that game is nerve wrecking because you don't know if someone is going to up and turn on you even if they say they're friendly and want to team up. Then of course you also have to worry about the herbivores as well that will often actively go out of their way to kill you even if you're not bothering anyone. xD;

Then there's also the big issue of that even IF you team up, you can still accidentally die at the jaws/claws of your comrades because hitboxes. Unless they fixed that.
    Last edited by Kaitou Cat♂; 02-15-2016 at 05:25 AM.

Just me noticed this?everytime ark update, isle update too o-o

Trike has been added. I absolutely adore the Amazon skin <3

My favorite dino to play as is Austroraptor. For obvious reasons.

Steam Profile: Sagasol ----- My Art Thread

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    I think I need more RAM but that may just be my brother lying.

If I can run ARK, do you think I could run this?
    Not saying I'm bying it. Just asking.

Crap, got banned on Discord for saying a joke.
    But don't worry, I am already back

Mystery continues

But it does look like it, though, the head and neck.

im only 2 ram from actully running this game

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Quote Originally Posted by Joker™ View Post
    I think I need more RAM but that may just be my brother lying.

If I can run ARK, do you think I could run this?
    Not saying I'm bying it. Just asking.
    If you can run ARK, you can run The Isle. However, there are 'high quality maps' (Which are very pretty looking, but kill your FPS.) that a few servers do run. But don't worry, most servers use the maps people can actual play on.
    Dondi has stated that the game WILL be optimized at some point in the future, because he knows what it's like to have a crappy PC.
    Inb4 Devs cave in and turn PC:E into a full-on roleplaying game.

Thoughts on the trike? Honestly found it a bit underpowered. It was definitely capable of killing, but with its movement speed being so pathetic, and its turning circle not being nearly as good as the Diablo's. rexes can avoid you completely if they need to, and their turning is just as good as yours now.
    I want a strong independent tranq rifle that don't need no scope #AntiDolt

1of the the steam discussions beg to differ

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Uhm....

No. I'd actually say he's the most powerful dinosaur combat wise outside of the Puertasaurus. It can easily 2 v 1 any other dinosaur outside of Shantungosaurus, which it really should not be antagonizing.

Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I have never been killed as one by any less than 3 predators.
    |+15 Dondi Points|

Quote Originally Posted by Karmataurus View Post
    Uhm....

No. I'd actually say he's the most powerful dinosaur combat wise outside of the Puertasaurus. It can easily 2 v 1 any other dinosaur outside of Shantungosaurus, which it really should not be antagonizing.

Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I have never been killed as one by any less than 3 predators.
    were they attacking you head on

besides you shouldnt try to attack a trike unless you are ether a super sneaky rex or a well coordinated raptor pack

Quote Originally Posted by Karmataurus View Post
    Uhm....

I'm not saying he's not very powerful, but for an animal entirely designed around combat he's rather lacking in actual combat ability.
    I want a strong independent tranq rifle that don't need no scope #AntiDolt

appearently some of them can take down puretas

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrous View Post
    If you can run ARK, you can run The Isle. However, there are 'high quality maps' (Which are very pretty looking, but kill your FPS.) that a few servers do run. But don't worry, most servers use the maps people can actual play on.
    Dondi has stated that the game WILL be optimized at some point in the future, because he knows what it's like to have a crappy PC.
    Thanks!

I am not too sure if I wanna pay, so I just try to sell/trade skins to get it.

Thread Information