Close
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
    Maybe the side parts fold over to form a tube
    "Juvia lives for the ones that she loves! You've got to as well. If you have love in your life, you must keep on living!

If y8u seen shin godzilla it works exactly like that

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

So why did they take hypo rex out? So they could make the design more inline with the new hypos?
    "Did you really believe it would be this easy!"

Quote Originally Posted by RahuStalker View Post
    So why did they take hypo rex out? So they could make the design more inline with the new hypos?
    they had the data they needed

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Ah, I see. Very well.
    "Did you really believe it would be this easy!"

Giga is here!

It has 2,100 HP, does 20 bleed to its own weight class (and 40 to anything lower) as well as have 300 impact damage. Not to mention the fact that the ambushing mechanic has been implemented, just crouch down for a few seconds and then sprint. You will get a sudden burst of speed. Easy as pie.

Out in the open field of classic Utility Base

Steam- SpinoRavenger

I logged in from school to say this: That's the most mature thing I've ever seen/heard Dondi say (Obviously I haven't played or followed The Isle in 6 or so months) not saying that's a bad thing, but more surprising than anything. I think I can say I wholeheartedly agree with him because The Isle fanbase is pretty ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed in many factors, obviously there are the good, but last time I played, there were more of the bad. From past experiences with the game, the fanbase is full of snobby little brats who can't take a beating or sincere answer and go out of their way to be the most cancerous lil ♥♥♥♥s that they can ever possibly be. Pardon my vulgarity but I feel that has to be said. The fact that the devs can handle that type of fanbase in the first place seriously deserves a medal. Like I said, there are the good though, mainly being my friends from PCE that ended up playing the isle, and I'm sure there's a few young lads over there in The Isle that I never met that are cool, but there are just too many rotten eggs in the bunch. Gg.

Edit: Furthermore, I think the same can somewhat apply to PCE, everywhere but here and the discord seems to have problems keeping tamed. The fanbase is pretty trashy but I also feel like a fair amount of our trash was moved on to The Isle, along some of our better beings, in fact, some of us play both. What I'm trying to say is that PCE has a crap community too, seems like the best of the best hang around here and the discord. I'm truly grateful that you comrades have stayed around here ♥ (We also seem to understand the devs a lot more, other people just clearly don't understand a single thing going on and just get salty about the devs for no good given reason, a round of applause to our developers AND The Isle for withstanding the bad!)

There gonna power through

Primal Carnage Team dinosauriac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReddyUp View Post
    a round of applause to our developers AND The Isle for withstanding the bad!
    As a member of both development teams, thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by dinosauriac View Post
    As a member of both development teams, thankyou
    No problem man, you guys deserve it

When I read this, I was definitely a little shocked, but I respect his decision so much. On the Isle Discords, I regularly see complete idiots. The steam community is even worse. I can't understand how some people can be such asses, ignorant and lazy idiots, needy and begging tards on such a large scale simply because they didn't think about reading the steam store-page, researching on the game, or just being used to different things. If you are going to complain about developers and a specific game you bought, then why the hell did you buy it in the first place / not research.

I can't wait until the progression changes making it 2-3x longer, with nesting and growth. It's going to be a blast. Too bad all these idiots are still going to complain. I kind of wish the Youtubers that make Isle videos would take time out of their day to make a video about this. Maybe it will raise awareness / knock some sense into these people's heads if someone they enjoy watching could tell them instead.

MADE BY THE EPIC GIGABYTER! (FORMERLY KNOWN AS REDTHING)

Why don't they (The Isle Devs) make a $60 standalone game based off The Isle but there is only Sandbox? I'm sure it will bring them in enough money to fully fund development.
    "For a further three years."

$60? Wtf, for a sandbox version of a game? $10s maybe lol.

Thread Information