Close

Open Testing glitching actual game?

So I tried the open testing. Of course though, I doubt it's ready to be multiplayer yet because I noticed the server list is unavailable through it. When I play on a server, I notice my name is set to "Player" Instead of my name. When I returned to the original Extinction, the server list didn't show and i'm still named Player on it and I can't Shift + Tab out of the game. Something to do with the open testing bugged the game and I can't play online matches in the original Extinction game anymore.

Anyone else getting this?

Primal Carnage Team
    The OT build downloads to a completely different directory (you can check in Steamapps/Common), so I'm not sure how this could cause issues...

The game looked exactly like the OT build. There was no items in the store either. It was exactly like I launched the OT build, only it was with the current version. I'm launching the game normally too, and same with the new open testing sub-version that was recently added into my steam games.

I'm working on redownloading the game to see if this fixes the issue, but it will take me 4 hours.

Thread Information