Close

Thread: DLC disappeared

DLC disappeared

What happened was when I purchased the new dlc packs, my old dlc went missing. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling but I still can't manage go get the old dlc back.The dlc that went missing were; Dino Holiday Bling Pack 1-3, Holiday Weapon Pack 1-3, Raptor Pack 1-2, and finally the Shareable Pack. I can see that I have purchased and installed them, but they no longer appear in game. And I can't find a way to reinstall them either.

UPDATE: Restoring licenses seemed to fix it.
    Last edited by Xtendtion909; 02-25-2016 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Problem solved

Do you lose all your achevement unlocked dino skins when you reinstall the game? I want to reinstall the game but don't want to lose all my unlocked skins.

Quote Originally Posted by SaurianRaptor View Post
    Do you lose all your achevement unlocked dino skins when you reinstall the game? I want to reinstall the game but don't want to lose all my unlocked skins.
    There are two types of unlocks:

1. Trophy skin Unlocks
    2. Unlocks through playing as a class/character

If you have earned Trophies for the game, and log into that PSN profile, those skins will be available to you even if you remove and reinstall the game.

If you delete your save game, you will lose the Unlock skins that are stored in that save game. If you back up your save game, delete and reinstall the game, and restore your save game, you will have the Unlock skins from your save game.

A bit more info here:

http://primalcarnageforums.com/showthread.php?5697

Adam

Thread Information