Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Delete View Post
    I downloaded update in 15 minutes like 7 hours ago...........................aaaaaand its doesn't have any matter cause even now there is not a single TDM server with people on it
    If you can tell, servers are crashing, so there are few servers up an every time there is some person melees and crashes it. This is nothing to do with that there are no tdm servers.

honestly pretty supersized trapper got the dynamite along with the taser. I thought for sure dynamite would be a pyro weapon while taser would be a scientist weapon. not complaining though. carno finally got the nerfs it deserved. along with the flyers. I'm happy.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    Soon the patch that fixes the crash will come.

Praise the gods that the carno was finally nerfed.

Not trying to be a dino-hog here, but the flyers are honestly a little too slow to do any good, and the carno isnt even worth playing since you will have to start running from across the map to get good speed and damage, then miss from humans that know how to dodge, and instantly murdered by the new shotguns.

Anyone know if you deal double melee damage to stunned carnos and tyrants, just like the smaller dinosaurs / nets?

MADE BY THE EPIC GIGABYTER! (FORMERLY KNOWN AS REDTHING)

I haven't played yet, but I would agree that the flyer nerfs might be a bit much. All that was needed was to remove the bugs and exploits the flyers could use to fly at amazingly fast speeds. The balance changes probably weren't needed. I don't think anyone would have called them OP in the last version.

now that I think of it, carnos speed build up is a bit horrible, it was needed yes, but the way it was added was too much. and it can still turn on a dime when running at top speed. maybe decrease the speed built a little bit then decrease turn speed while sprinting?

as for the flyers, it's always bugged me that this game lacks the grab cancel if the ptera took damage a second or two before grabbing. that helped a great deal and should be re-added.

I would guess stunning doesn't share the same double damage effect that nets have with the trapper.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Banned
    Wait a second? SPAS is pathfinder gun?!

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Chojnowski View Post
    now that I think of it, carnos speed build up is a bit horrible, it was needed yes, but the way it was added was too much. and it can still turn on a dime when running at top speed. maybe decrease the speed built a little bit then decrease turn speed while sprinting?

as for the flyers, it's always bugged me that this game lacks the grab cancel if the ptera took damage a second or two before grabbing. that helped a great deal and should be re-added.

I would guess stunning doesn't share the same double damage effect that nets have with the trapper.
    I have to agree with this ^^^^^

Hallelujah
    fluffy dragon/dino thing with a cat fetish. basically.

Oh that header image...

Ok, I played the update, and I'm sorry, the flier speed is HORRIBLE. I'm not against exploit removal, but I thought this was unnecessary. I guess it makes sense for ptera to slow down so it can grab, but why tupa? Besides the fact that charging classes utilize speed a lot, it's just plain cringy. The tupa is flapping really hard as it flies, but still moves so uncomfortably slow, giving it a really strained flight. I might just not be used to it, but it can be frustrating sometimes. It flies like it's on a treadmill, it's body clearly pumping and flapping hard, but still doesn't seem to get anywhere
    "Juvia lives for the ones that she loves! You've got to as well. If you have love in your life, you must keep on living!”

For me Ptera is awesome now, when i played ptera first time after update i killed 15 players and all of them by grabbin them. It was such a pain to do it, before with his crazy speed. Yes, you need to be a little more carefull now, bacuse its easier to catch a shot, but IT NEED TO BE LIKE THAT!
    Killin dinos all day.
    [[Yare yare daze. Keep signature images small! -Senoba, Admin]]

The new weapons are awesome! Too bad i'm pretty much useless when it comes to shotguns so i'm terrible with the SPAS and DB but the M4 and new pistol are really cool. I also like the stun gun but it's really hard to hit and I can't figure out what it's range is. Also, it seems to do nothing against carno' and tyrants except making them glow blue. Atleast the netgun can stop them from biting. Not sure what it does on a flyer since I haven't managed to hit one with it.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartbrink1996 View Post
    the stun gun
    I tested it out a bit in basictesting and it actually has a longer range than you might think. The pterosaurs also have "stunned" animations, so I would assume the taser would ground them upon hit.

Thread Information