Close
    Primal Carnage Team

Submitting your Skins to the Workshop

Do you have a skin ready to submit to the workshop? You can check out how to do it on the PCE Developer Wiki!

http://primalcarnage.com/devwiki/ind...Steam_Workshop

Predator X BritishQuetzalcoatlus♀'s Avatar
    Manchester in England, Sipping tea as the heavens fall
    How do I make a .upk file with my skin textures and MIC to upload to the workshop it doesnt say how to on the wiki (sorry if this is the wrong place to ask)

Earth, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Cluster, Local Supercluster, Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by BritishQuetzalcoatlus♀ View Post
    How do I make a .upk file with my skin textures and MIC to upload to the workshop it doesnt say how to on the wiki (sorry if this is the wrong place to ask)
    I would like to know this too

You need to import your texture and MIC into a new package. Import your texture and name the location after the skin, then copy the MIC you want to use into the same package. Finish the MIC and add any other MICs or textures that you need. Right click on the package and save. Easy
    Let's hatch this rare one!

Earth, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Cluster, Local Supercluster, Universe
    Maybe a stupid question but what's a MIC? ^^'7

A MIC is the material that you dress the model with, the skin itself :P I recommend that you go Here and read a bit about skin creation :P
    Let's hatch this rare one!

I uploaded a skin as a .png to the Workshop because I was watching a tutorial that said I could do that... But then I read the wiki, and it says you can only upload items as .upk?? My item has not been "Approved" for the workshop yet, and I'm wondering now if it will ever be approved if it wasn't submitted as a .upk file.
    - Bambiraptor feinbergi

Thread Information