Close
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    You mean to tell me this game STILL isn't out yet? oh well. Guess it would be cool if it too becomes an early access game.

From what I understood, they want to release a very simple prototype of the game soon...soon-ish...someday.
    Avatar animation taken from here: http://fav.me/da3wron

Its a shame I didn't donate, either way I will get this game
    Click the egg and obtain a raisin!

Quote Originally Posted by Carolzilla View Post
    From what I understood, they want to release a very simple prototype of the game soon...soon-ish...someday.
    Well I'll be sure to join their forums and keep an eye on the game, who knows I might find some applicants for my Machinima

Banned
    Having a tea party with Rexy and Blue deep in the Jungles of Isla Nublar.
    Quote Originally Posted by TyranntX View Post
    Well I'll be sure to join their forums and keep an eye on the game, who knows I might find some applicants for my Machinima
    Good once you get on their fourm I agree you should make a thread about it .

Quote Originally Posted by SlyThePug View Post
    Its a shame I didn't donate, either way I will get this game
    You can still donate here if you want to: http://dinosaurbattlegrounds.frankdenota.com/

i basicly given up on battle grounds there is no news and its basicly a glimmer right now

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Its a small team of people who work on it in their free time :P Also the ingame pics and footage are amazing
    Click the egg and obtain a raisin!

I heard about this game awhile ago and I'm still not convinced. if its being made in the teams "spare time" that could take much longer than I'm willing to wait. where as i can just get saurian whenever its released. they seem to have the most promise out of all the dino survival simulators being made.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Chojnowski View Post
    I heard about this game awhile ago and I'm still not convinced. if its being made in the teams "spare time" that could take much longer than I'm willing to wait. where as i can just get saurian whenever its released. they seem to have the most promise out of all the dino survival simulators being made.
    Lets just hope they wont be stupid jp themed

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
    Lets just hope they wont be stupid jp themed
    What the hell are you even talking about

he probably means mutant 6 foot tall none feathered velociraptors and anatomically incorrect dinos. Don't get me wrong I love my retrosaurs, but i guess tyrant is a stickler for scientific accuracy.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

If I'm not wrong, they said somewhere around in the forums that they want players to customize most of the dinos to have feathers or not if they want to.

However about anatomy I'm not sure if it will be 100% accurate, but the cool thing is that they seem to want to make variantions of the same dino (here is the rex for an example) so they don't look all copies of eachother.

i think those are just age and gender differences. not actually different anatomical dinos. if you know what i mean. they all look decent but they aren't having different versions as an example the jp rex and pc rex and orion(insert name here) rex all in the same game.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

But that's a bit too much, having really different styles of t-rexes in one game.

And so far they haven't said if that's by age or if you can actually customize your dino

Thread Information