Close
    Waiting in my couch until the entire world can accept dinosaurs for how they really were.

My own personal skin depository

Well since everyone and their mother now has their own topic to show off their skins I thought I'd make one for myself as well. Whatever skins I make are mainly to make sure I have something to do rather than watch YT video's all day so I know I'm not the best when it comes to the quality of these skins. Now that you have been warned, here is the first one.

Volcano Ptera

A skin I actually made some time ago on a 2D image and decided to convert into 3D. Now you can look extra flashy against that light blue sky. Steam workshop link can be found here.

Banned
    Give more screens, it looks great.

Waiting in my couch until the entire world can accept dinosaurs for how they really were.
    Today I realised that I've lost the passion for making skins sicne I've not touched one in over a month. I did have a couple of mostly finished skins stored in a file hidden away that I'll post. Better to show what I have than have them gather dust, right?

Allosaurus and Gallimimus

The red acrocanthosaurus skin is based on the default allo skin from JPOG. It's the first skin of this series that I made. It's prey is a gallimimus skin based off the ones from jurassic world.

Blue and Owen

The first image is only about Blue. It's a little dark so I provided a second image with better lighting. On the second image you can also see Blue's handler, Owen. I apologize for the T-pose, but I could not get animations to work on humans after 2 hours trying.

Brachiosaurus

This skin for the brachio is based on the one from the original jurassic park. I kept it rather simple because there was no texture only base to work from, only the already existing skin.

Jeep and Gallimimus

Here we can see the jeep that was used to transport the main cast from jurassic park from the helipad to the now famous classic scene. Running beside it is a flock of gallimimus from the same movie.

Suchomimus

Although no suchomimus has made an appearance on the big screen, jurassic world did house one of these massive predators. The skin for the spinosaurus is based on the image you can find on their website. This skin is not 100% complete however.

Troodon

This skin is probably the best thing that jurassic park the game has given me, as gameplay wise there wasn't much to get. I did try to get the alpha spikes for it but like the human animations, I could not get it to work. That doesn't mean this novaraptor skin looks bad though.

Any feedback is appreaciated, although it is unlikely I will do any more skins for a while.

The "Allo" skin would be cool to have.

Personally my favorite is probably the Blue skin.

Whoa... these skins are amazingly done! *o* The way you did the markings and colors made them blend together so well, it really gives them a natural appearance. Plus that Blue skin looks really good. I never thought I would say that lol. Most of the time I'm not a big fan of the fan made JW skins, but you made it work! Also I love how you added Owen to the mix, nice little add there, plus the humans need some new shiny skins. Oh and that Spino love the colors on it! Just wish you would have put a screenshot of it in a brighter map so we could see it a little better, but what I can see of it looks great! Also I like your thinking outside the box with recoloring some of the NPCs. Overall fantastic job on these! Keep up the great work and I hope to see some of these in-game

I put myself to work on some new projects, here's the first that got finished.

Volcano Carno

What can I say, I like the volcano theme.

Vote on steam here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=754395548

In the jurassic, watching this computer the humans gave me.
    That's good stuff right there.

"Those dang T-rex wanna-be class players!"

Cool stuff yo

Thread Information