Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    noiceeeeee

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

That galli reminds me of a, uh... Goose. *runs off before world explodes*

Oh, how far we've come... We're excited to head to Steam Greenlight with you guys soon! Thanks for all the amazing support all along!
    - Victor

So similar yet so different, isn't it! It's been great working on the score and different parts of the game over the last few months, and I look forward to what we'll see in the future.

"Look, mommy! It's a herpty-derp!"

Quote Originally Posted by V_Rex View Post
    "Look, mommy! It's a herpty-derp!"

But they are cute though.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

WOAH! You guys have made insane progress. I would have still gotten the game even with those previous models, as the art style is so cute yet bright and unique. But now? 100% Getting this game, the models themselves are enough for me to just buy it and gawk at my Dinosaurs.

MADE BY THE EPIC GIGABYTER! (FORMERLY KNOWN AS REDTHING)

im loving it

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Quote Originally Posted by robo-ve-tranic View Post
    im loving it
    Sponsored by McDonalds

*looks at my post on the last page* Damn meme stealers.

MADE BY THE EPIC GIGABYTER! (FORMERLY KNOWN AS REDTHING)

Yep, it happened, and it's freaking amazing.

Hadn't seen the video before,sudden jump in progress. Considering haven't heard about this as much as the other similar games it looks ahead of them by a long shot.Animation needs work but the UI is fairly decent looking and styles still good,the glowing/emmisive? in dark is insanely smart

Quote Originally Posted by zeroberry View Post
    Hadn't seen the video before,sudden jump in progress. Considering haven't heard about this as much as the other similar games it looks ahead of them by a long shot.Animation needs work but the UI is fairly decent looking and styles still good,the glowing/emmisive? in dark is insanely smart
    Thanks to you and everyone that commented!
    We are highly overwhelmed with the reception, and we are pleased to see the positives outweigh the negatives that are either being worked on (e.g. animations and how we market the game) or things that cannot be changed such as personal preference. It was a bit unfortunate however as Victor, our lead programmer, had to leave for a camp which meant things that we wanted to include in the BiS demo either did not make it in or were rushed and led to broken dinosaurs (for example the Triceratops animations).

Alas, there's a new facebook post for me to show you (apologies for the low quality, damn you, compression)!
    The demand for new species was increasing at a rapid rate ever since Edmund sent off his first batch of Gallimimus chicks; the customer demanded that the Galli's had a variety of skin patterns and behavior types and thus Edmund spent days figuring out which genes do what in order to 'perfect' his creations.
    It was at that moment (as he was observing a rather aggressive Gallimimus trotting around it's holding pen...) that he realized that he was missing another iconic, medium sized, defensive herbivore...

This Wednesday (or Thursday depending on your timezone if you're from Australia) there will be a little treat uploaded to the Facebook page, so if you'd like to get an instant notification for it I do kindly suggest liking the page here.

Also, another thing that I very much want to clarify or touch upon is our goals and completing the game. For us, we feel that it would be in the best interest for you as consumers, and for us as developers to put the game into Early Access. But, this does not mean the game is anything but completed, as the reason we most likely will go into EA is due to the lack of a story component for the game (which is what our original goal and direction was pushing for). So you will have all the dinosaurs we intended for, all the gameplay features, a sandbox/business mode, but just no story.

Thanks, everyone!

I love the style you went with!

Steam Profile: Sagasol ----- My Art Thread

who dosnt

bots thats who

Thread Information