Close

Patch 1.5.2 Now Available

1.5.2 is live! Check out the changelog here

Thanks to Jack for the banner image!

Expected bigger xD

hey dev,would u support the chinese?

In the jurassic, watching this computer the humans gave me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReddyUp View Post
    Expected bigger xD
    Much, much bigger, considering how long they've went without any kind of update.

"Those dang T-rex wanna-be class players!"

lol whens cte

(FLoFF) Floofie: I fear that person with my life

Quote Originally Posted by Toametru View Post
    lol whens cte
    Considering Hunt Mode is barely played or worked on, I don't think CTE is going to be completed anytime soon.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Primal Carnage Team dinosauriac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rex Terror View Post
    Much, much bigger, considering how long they've went without any kind of update.
    *Psst.. necropost*

Work on CTE is progressing, I don't think it'll be more than a couple of weeks (at most) before it and the next update is released. As for the time between updates... There's been a few setbacks with things like Apoc moving back to Alaska, the yearly disruption of people flying out to E3, and some of us have been sick or had other commitments than Primal to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by dinosauriac View Post
    *Psst.. necropost*

Work on CTE is progressing, I don't think it'll be more than a couple of weeks (at most) before it and the next update is released. As for the time between updates... There's been a few setbacks with things like Apoc moving back to Alaska, the yearly disruption of people flying out to E3, and some of us have been sick or had other commitments than Primal to worry about.
    Sounds good! Can we expect additional changes or additions to Hunt Mode or any other gamemodes? Maybe a new map for GTTC?
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Primal Carnage Team dinosauriac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartbrink1996 View Post
    Can we expect additional changes or additions to Hunt Mode or any other gamemodes? Maybe a new map for GTTC?
    I don't know about Hunt, but there's some improvements / fixes that we're really wanting to bring to Survival in a future update (not this one). GTTC is something that's needed a bit of a rehaul for some time, but there's nothing planned beyond changing how spawns and scoring works. (Again, this would be post-1.6). There's been an idea for alternate TDM kicking around for a long time, where tyrants would be un-selectable and more along the lines of the nigh-unstoppable tanks in L4D, but it might be too complex for us to attempt such a mode.

Much as I'd like to, I'm not paid enough to devote the hours it'd take making a whole new GTTC map, and both myself and Apoc have other responsibilities. We've been closely following the community's mapping efforts though, and I can see us reaching out at some point to those mappers to discuss sprucing up their levels and adding them to the game officially. I think it's a given that we'd have to do things like an in-depth collision pass and an optimization pass before any workshop map could go in the official selection, but even so, there's some great levels in the works already and I'm excited to see them progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartbrink1996 View Post
    Sounds good! Can we expect additional changes or additions to Hunt Mode or any other gamemodes? Maybe a new map for GTTC?
    did you even have to ask?

Thread Information