Close
  1. #1
    Egg Rapt0rLover2849's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    13

    hi i jus start playing primal carnage extinction

    hello i just got this game and i think is amazing i want meet new people who also play game so hello you call me raptorlover yes? we can be good frend

  2. #2
    Philosoraptor
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    Posts
    1,879
    Hello and welcome!
    I hope you have loads of fun.

  3. #3
    Egg Rapt0rLover2849's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker™ View Post
    Hello and welcome!
    I hope you have loads of fun.
    thx :3 i look forward to meeting you all

  4. #4
    Hatchling KensonVsGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    https://youtube.com/c/KensonPlays
    Posts
    30
    Welcome to PC:E! Hope you have lots of fun as dinos, and humans! I love how commando can cause dinos to fly so high in the air with the rocket if you kill em right. xD

  5. #5
    Pterrordactyl SilentCicada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Where the Cicadas cry
    Posts
    402
    Welcome! Hope to see you in-game sometime, have fun!

    DeviantART ["Naegi-kun..."] Steam

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapt0rLover2849 View Post
    hello i just got this game and i think is amazing i want meet new people who also play game so hello you call me raptorlover yes? we can be good frend
    Welcome in Excintion comunity! Hope you not get a cancer!

  7. #7
    Egg Rapt0rLover2849's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by kcmartz View Post
    Welcome to PC:E! Hope you have lots of fun as dinos, and humans! I love how commando can cause dinos to fly so high in the air with the rocket if you kill em right. xD
    i only pley dino but thx
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentCicada View Post
    Welcome! Hope to see you in-game sometime, have fun!
    thx i hope i c u in game 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepesaurus Rex View Post
    Welcome in Excintion comunity! Hope you not get a cancer!
    uh... thx?

  8. #8
    Steakosaurus Turtl3Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    82
    Welcome, as long as you don't visit role-play servers frequently you'll be in everyone's good-books

  9. #9
    Gold Member TheSlayerNL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapt0rLover2849 View Post
    i only pley dino but thx
    Well, there goes the hope for another good player, enjoy the game but if you only want to play dinosaur, you shouldn't have bought Primal Carnage Extinction.
    You Ain't Much If You Ain't Dutch! Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/allyslayernl If you wish to add me to Steam: theslayernl

  10. #10
    Steakosaurus Turtl3Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepesaurus Rex View Post
    Welcome in Excintion comunity! Hope you not get a cancer!
    I think we're too late for that message, we already know he/she loves raptors, their profile pic is their own 2 minute art of a kawai raptor, they only play dinosaur team, they use those old school emoticons AND the spelling is bad

  11. #11
    Egg Rapt0rLover2849's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtl3Man View Post
    I think we're too late for that message, we already know he/she loves raptors, their profile pic is their own 2 minute art of a kawai raptor, they only play dinosaur team, they use those old school emoticons AND the spelling is bad
    wel thas not vry nice

  12. #12
    Steakosaurus Turtl3Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapt0rLover2849 View Post
    wel thas not vry nice
    I am a mean person but I aim to change that ^~^ XD :3 >_< :P
    check out my super cool YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...XBZaWykucR-4lw I post my map updates there

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •