Close

The Lions Den V2

G'day Ladies and Germs

Long time no see peeps. Sorry its been so long, I've been focusing on my studies as of late and having some fun creating skins for The Isle in my spare time.

So I've had some practice with skins as of late and I plan to convert some of my Skin Concepts into actual skins, I'll mainly be doing my personal favorites as well as the ones which received the most praise by you lot! I'll try my best to craft up the skins as fast as I can, but in the end I use this as a way to relax at the end of the day. So if I feel its becoming a bit of a chore to finish them I might just take a break for a few days to recharge the old batteries.
    But anyway, lets get to the skins aye?

First off I've started working on one of my personal favorites created for my 'Southern Summer' skin collection.
    The Alpine Oviraptor.

The main body is completed but the crest may be changed slightly, and I'm underway on the feathers as I type. When I've got them finished I'll be updating the image above.

So yeah, that's about it for me at the moment. Come back later and hopefully there'll be some new content!

Thanks for reading,
    Lion.

That's a very pretty design, looks bronze/golden on the body

Serengeti Acrocanthosaurus incoming:

Currently streaming it
    https://www.twitch.tv/jurassiclion

EDIT:
    Stream Over

Streaming a lil Skin creation w/ Mhor.

https://www.twitch.tv/jurassiclion

Two new skins

'Birch' Acrocanthosaurus, once known as 'Olive'

'Pyrenean' Oviraptor, initially called 'Alpine' but the name didn't please the community

Click the images to view them on the Workshop.

Starting work on a scaled Novaraptor, I'm winging this one so don't expect a master piece.

Wow these look amazing! Awesome job! Looking forward to see your scaled Novaraptor.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartbrink1996 View Post
    Wow these look amazing! Awesome job! Looking forward to see your scaled Novaraptor.
    Cheers mate. I'm well into work on the scaled Nova, gonna call her 'Scarred' cause her pattern is dark crimson like a dry scab.
    She won't be as flashy as many of the other Nova skins, to compensate I'm giving her a special eye.

wow looks awesome! I think you should, this is only a suggestion. Make a "red tailed nova" like blue tailed but with red crest and tail!

Thread Information