Close

Dino healing issue

Not really a glitch, so I didn't want to play it there. And I only have Extinction for PS4, so I'm not sure if it's an issue on PC too or not. If this should be moved, feel free to.

The corpses can be a real pain to eat from. Mainly only when playing as the Tyrants and Carno. I don't have any real problems as Raptors or Spitters.

Unless I get lucky, I typically have to walk around and press square like 5-6 times before I get in a good spot where the dino actually starts eating. This leaves you incredibly vulnerable for an easy kill.

I don't know how programming works at all, but I'm assuming there is an invisible box around the corpses that turn on the eating option when the Dinosaur gets within a certain distance from it. My advice would be to make this box larger, or at least taller so it reaches the Tyrants heads easier.

I had the same problem when I started playing, it get easier after a while to find the right pattern.
    My main problem is the "jump attack" with raptors, maybe because of bad ping but it doesn't work most of the time.

I thought this was an issue at first, then I realized you need to angle the camera directly down onto the corpse and it works much, much easier that way. I no longer have this problem because it always works. I don't think it should be changed because it teaches new players quickly that they need to manipulate the camera.

Thread Information