Close

Thread: Worth a buy?

Egg

Question Worth a buy?

PC:E has just gone on sale. I was wondering if this game is worth a buy, regardless of the current price.
    Glitches, no bots. How is the community? Can i (easily) find enough matches or is it a ghosttown online?

Tnx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Killionaire View Post
    PC:E has just gone on sale. I was wondering if this game is worth a buy, regardless of the current price.
    Glitches, no bots. How is the community? Can i (easily) find enough matches or is it a ghosttown online?

Tnx in advance.
    We released an update last month, added new countries and languages (Players from all countries can play online together), have another update planned for this month, and will be rolling out new DLC shortly, too.

Egg
    Not really an answer to my questions, just some general answers, but tnx for responding. Ive bought it.
    Splitscreen would be awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by Killionaire View Post
    Not really an answer to my questions, just some general answers, but tnx for responding. Ive bought it.
    Splitscreen would be awesome though.
    I bought this game a month ago and I'm really, really enjoying it. I'm not a Multiplayer guy, but this is addictive AF. There's enough people who plays it and a lot of unlockables.
    Too bad my connection isn't great and the game crashes and lags a lot.

If you are into Dinosaurs and Jurassic Park child memories, you'll love this game.

I'm waiting DLC's on sale, they are pretty nice but really expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Losco View Post
    I'm waiting DLC's on sale, they are pretty nice but really expensive
    They are fairly priced. I'm sure this game doesn't get the support it needs so every dollar counts. $20 is a steal for this game, I'm surprised with how well it's doing it was so cheap.

Thread Information