Close
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Mathew Mii's Skin Workshop

Now that I found out that my usual SAI and Photoshop will do, I am going to create skins to give back to this wonderful game and community. I wish to debut with the Zebra Finch Ovi! It will be put up to vote soon.

Please vote for it.

I desire to create more based on what the community wants, so tell me; what skin do you really want? Comment here and I may create it free of charge.

Here's another one.

Workshop link

i like the ovi, the colors are nice. orange in the crest and legs is little bit bright, but hey, look who's talking.
    this might be quite a random question, but how did you manage to get your skins to appear in the workshop? : o i got my skin there but can't see it anywhere, hell even search can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amsooltu View Post
    i like the ovi, the colors are nice. orange in the crest and legs is little bit bright, but hey, look who's talking.
    this might be quite a random question, but how did you manage to get your skins to appear in the workshop? : o i got my skin there but can't see it anywhere, hell even search can't find it.
    Male zebra finches have bright orange beaks and feet. It's part of their good looks to attract a mate.

Try this URL and you may find your skins.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/youruse...workshopfiles/

Here's something different: A weapon skin!

Workshop link

Quote Originally Posted by MathewMii View Post
    Male zebra finches have bright orange beaks and feet. It's part of their good looks to attract a mate.

Try this URL and you may find your skins.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/youruse...workshopfiles/
    true, they are quite bright.

i can see it only through the link or through my profile, but not in the workshop page (u know, the page where all the skins are listed and where people can vote). annoying. weeks of trying to solve how to make skins and now no-one can even see it : (

true, they are quite bright.

i can see it only through the link or through my profile, but not in the workshop page (u know, the page where all the skins are listed and where people can vote). annoying. weeks of trying to solve how to make skins and now no-one can even see it : (
    Hmm... Did you vote until you reached the end? That's how you get to the list of skins and more. Have you also sorted the items by submission date? That may help you.

Once you find them, don't hesitate to post them here. I will be happy to give them a good critique.

Quote Originally Posted by MathewMii View Post
    Hmm... Did you vote until you reached the end? That's how you get to the list of skins and more. Have you also sorted the items by submission date? That may help you.

Once you find them, don't hesitate to post them here. I will be happy to give them a good critique.
    ah, now i found it! apparently it was all about not having tax or bank info, thanks for the help and answers tho. (psst the skin is called "Nebula Dilo", u can now go check it out from the workshop page)

ah, now i found it! apparently it was all about not having tax or bank info, thanks for the help and answers tho. (psst the skin is called "Nebula Dilo", u can now go check it out from the workshop page)
    You're welcome. I will take a look at it when I get back from a little trip.

I was inspired to make this skin after a picnic at the beach. While we ate our meal, one seagull swooped in and stayed pretty close to us in hopes to nab any dropped food. I find that sort of thing pretty funny, so I thought a western gull skin would make others smile as well.

Workshop link

This took some time to complete due to a lack of fancy software, but I did it! I think this is the best skin I have made so far.

Workshop link

Here are two Scarab Oil recolors!

Here's the link for the collection.

I hear that there is a contest going on. Can my previously made skins make it in? How do I tag them?

Edit: The updated workshop tool will allow you to tag items for the event.

I discovered something very awesome that will forever change how the materials are applied onto the models. Listen up!

First, you pick your material out from the content browser. Then you can right-click the model and hover over the Materials option and hover over the older material's name. Once you do that, click the apply from content browser option and TADA! No more going through the mesh options to change the materials on models that need more than one of them. Try it out!

Here it is! The Scarab Oil skins for Carno!

I will not be making any more Scarab Oil skins because I don't want to give it the Minions treatment and I have to work at a full time job now. You can make some yourself if you like. Since they have been a "parody" of Beetlejuice, you don't have to share revenue with me.

Workshop link

It just had to be done.

Workshop link

Thread Information