Close

Thread: Unlocking skins

Unlocking skins

Please do not attack me, I just got this game and I'm finding very little about how to unlock skins on ps4. Only seeing trading skin on PC. Can I only buy skins? Is there a guide for them?

Thanks

Mahimara

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    I believe you get skins by playing the game and from achievements.

As Joker said, you get skins by unlocking trophies. But there's some other skins that I don't know how to unlock, I simply keep playing and sometimes I unlock one

Quote Originally Posted by Mahimara View Post
    I just got this game and I'm finding very little about how to unlock skins on ps4. Only seeing trading skin on PC. Can I only buy skins? Is there a guide for them?
    Here's a bit about how unlocks work on the PS4:

http://primalcarnageforums.com/showthread.php?5697

Will it ever be a DLC skins sale? They are quite pretty but a little expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitachi View Post
    Here's a bit about how unlocks work on the PS4:

http://primalcarnageforums.com/showthread.php?5697
    I'm very close to unlocking everything. I believe I'm only missing Wave Acro, and possibly one or two others.

If there are some unlocks related to getting Hostile, Menacing, etc. I might not have those.

Quote Originally Posted by Losco View Post
    Will it ever be a DLC skins sale? They are quite pretty but a little expensive.
    I'm happy with what I got. Pyro's Dinobuster, Obsidian Rex and Algae Spino, and the first shareable wearables pack.

The free skins are quite good. What I actually go for in my dinosaur skins is realism, or what I imagine would be realistic. Except for Snakeskin Raptor and Alpha Carno, I just use those because they were difficult to get and they also look good.

Carnotaurus actually occupied the top predatory niche in the southern continents during the Cretaceous, something I learned when deciding which skin to go with.

Thread Information