Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Future?

The Future?

So with Primal Carnage : Extinction having came out just over a year ago back in 2015 on the PS4, I was thinking what sort of plans are we to expect in the upcoming future?
    Signatures may only be 750x160

Primal Carnage Team dinosauriac's Avatar
    We're actually coming up on the fourth anniversary of the original game's release on the 29th. The next update on the PC side is planned to coincide with that, bringing lots of bug fixes, balance changes and halloween-themed content, and we'll be celebrating the anniversary in other ways as well. There's some super secret stuff being worked on currently that we might be announcing around that time, can't really say anything just yet, I feel nervous even teasing about it, but there's some exciting new directions we're exploring. If you're curious about the PS4 side of things though, you're better off asking Panic Button for answers.

Don't forget that PCE is about to be 2 on the 3rd of December!

Out in the open field of classic Utility Base
    Secret stuff ey?

Should I get hype?

Yes.

Steam- SpinoRavenger

Quote Originally Posted by dinosauriac View Post
    We're actually coming up on the fourth anniversary of the original game's release on the 29th. The next update on the PC side is planned to coincide with that, bringing lots of bug fixes, balance changes and halloween-themed content, and we'll be celebrating the anniversary in other ways as well. There's some super secret stuff being worked on currently that we might be announcing around that time, can't really say anything just yet, I feel nervous even teasing about it, but there's some exciting new directions we're exploring. If you're curious about the PS4 side of things though, you're better off asking Panic Button for answers.
    This sounds exciting! Looking forward to hear more about it
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Sounds interesting, looking forward to it.

There's hope!!!
    "Juvia lives for the ones that she loves! You've got to as well. If you have love in your life, you must keep on living!

The 29th you say? Marking my calendar right now!

Secret stuff? I like secret stuff.

Hype

Steam Profile: Sagasol ----- My Art Thread

This ought to be interesting.

But I'll take it with a grain or two of salt, just to be safe.
    Avid supporter of hybrid dinosaurs in PC:E.
    My short-faced bear, and Velociraptor auditions.

It's good to know that it's still being kept alive with the wonderful news, I kinda have a sense of feeling that 2017 is going to be an announcement of a new Primal Carnage game.

I dunno lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrannobeast View Post
    It's good to know that it's still being kept alive with the wonderful news, I kinda have a sense of feeling that 2017 is going to be an announcement of a new Primal Carnage game.

I dunno lol.
    That, would be a total surprise, not counting at it at the moment :P
    You Ain't Much If You Ain't Dutch! Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/allyslayernl If you wish to add me to Steam: theslayernl

JUST BELIEVE lol

Halloween themed content you say..? Good...all we need now is a skeleton version of all humans and an Acro skin with burning eyes!

(No seriously that would be awesome if they did that )

Sounds lovely.

Thread Information