Close

Novaraptor Skins

I would like to know how many novaraptor skins there are by unlocking only so if anyone can help me out please post in this thread!

Right now, with out the Acheivment skins. I'm pretty sure the Starlight Novaraptor is the last one. I don't know the number of How many, about a page I want to say.

It would be cool to unlock skins for completing achievements. though there would also be a downside. if you are not able to get the achievements, you won't have another way to get the skin. in this case, i would say have any skin that happen to be an unlockable: be available to get in a another way.
    My Favorite dinosaur is Baryonyx.

Primal Carnage Team dinosauriac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperwar10 View Post
    It would be cool to unlock skins for completing achievements.
    I think you might not have noticed what section this was posted in. The PS4 version actually does have skins unlocked by completing matches as different dinosaurs or earning various trophies.

I don't know the exact details of how that system works unfortunately. Panic Button set all of that up and for some reason don't want to elaborate on the requirements. I know there's a few that are only obtainable via DLC packs from the PlayStation Store though.

Quote Originally Posted by dinosauriac View Post
    I don't know the exact details of how that system works unfortunately. Panic Button set all of that up and for some reason don't want to elaborate on the requirements.
    You're just not cool enough B)

Thread Information