Close
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    It doesn't make any sense to have an orangutan in India! Let's replace it with a long extinct species!
    "Juvia lives for the ones that she loves! You've got to as well. If you have love in your life, you must keep on living!”

"They're not screaming...they're celebrating."

"She's coming..."

Quote Originally Posted by USSTalladega View Post
    "They're not screaming...they're celebrating."

"She's coming..."
    "Shouldn't we be nervous?"

"Uhh yeah."

I'm so looking forward to this movie! One of my most anticipated for this year alongside Captain America: Civil War.
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Philosoraptor
    I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    Are Zootropolis and Kung Fu Panda 3 good/watch worthy movies?

I have heard mixed reception about KP3, but I have not seen it.

Zootropolis/topia, however, got flooded with praise, so i decided to see it for myself some 2 weeks ago or so. I must say, even on Disney's grounds, it was a pleasant surprise. The points made in the movie are very important (and imo, the year for its release is more than a coincidence considering certain politics atm, but maybe I'm wearing a tin-foiled hat), but those points aren't completely thrown in your face, and are easy enough for kids to understand. The stuff they do with animals being different sizes is amusing at times as well.

It's a dang good movie, I recommend it.

In the jurassic, watching this computer the humans gave me.
    necro'd, i know, but i don't want to start another thread

I recently just watched Les Miserables and yes, i know, it's old. Even for being a musical, it's seriously good. The acting's fantastic, the music is just amazing, and the singing itself is just, i don't have any more words for it. If you're not paying attention though the storyline can be a little confusing. But overall I have to say it's one of the best movies I've seen. I don't know how I didn't see this movie earlier.

"Those dang T-rex wanna-be class players!"

So Rogue One was absolutely amazing! I liked it more than The Force Awakens and that already was an excellent movie! What did you guys think?
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

I thought noyhing because i havent watchdd it yet

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Getting real excited for next year's Alien: Covenant, Logan, and War for the Planet of the Apes.

Me and my dad are huge sci-fi fans and he wants to see Alien: Covenant for his birthday.

Edit: We are also interested in the new Mortal Kombat movie that's coming out next year as well.
    Last edited by The Lost Time; 12-19-2016 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Another upcoming movie came to my mind.
    Avid supporter of hybrid dinosaurs in PC:E.
    My short-faced bear, and Velociraptor auditions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Time View Post
    Getting real excited for next year's Alien: Covenant, Logan, and War for the Planet of the Apes.

Me and my dad are huge sci-fi fans and he wants to see Alien: Covenant for his birthday.

Edit: We are also interested in the new Mortal Kombat movie that's coming out next year as well.
    Oh my god, I completely forgot Alien: Covenant is a thing! I should probably watch the previous movies again in anticipation for that. I looked up some info about the film and apparantly the trailer should release pretty soon.

I wonder how they're going to portray the Alien? Guy in a suit? Puppets? CGI?

A combination of those three would be kick-ass.
    Avid supporter of hybrid dinosaurs in PC:E.
    My short-faced bear, and Velociraptor auditions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Time View Post
    I wonder how they're going to portray the Alien? Guy in a suit? Puppets? CGI?

A combination of those three would be kick-ass.
    I read combination of puppets and CGI but I could be wrong.

Primal Carnage Team dinosauriac's Avatar
    I'm always unsure whether to get excited about new stuff by Ridley Scott.. i feel really ambivalent about Prometheus but The Martian was pretty great, the difference could just have been the script but considering how much of a controlling hand he has in every film he makes it makes me uneasy about him revisiting Alien yet again. Prometheus retroactively made the entire series less interesting and I've had to mentally partition it off from the others lest I get myself worked up about it. And now there's a bloody Blade Runner sequel coming up as well... Ridley's handed off the reigns to that one but it still feels like a lot of things are returning that would have been better left alone.

The only films I'm remotely excited for are War of the Apes and the new Kong, both look like they've got great potential and I'm a sucker for "gorillla filmmaking" :P

We all love seeing our cousins brutally slaughter us

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Thread Information