Close

Update PS4 coming?

Hello I just bought this game and I bought it based on the pc version. Pc has challenges which keeps players coming back to do. if Ps4 got the same love more ppl would play like me because theirs incentives to come back. Also Dino vs Dino tdm would be awesome as well if that's possible.

Cash Shop: If you guys had a in game store. Where ppl could buy skins directly instead of going to the ps store but a actual in game store showcasing skins I think would increase revenue, this is the new age and players are more likely to buy cool skins that are advertised in their face in the game Rather then go look in the store for skins. When a game is free to play but has a cash shop that's where the money is. One GD to another you could easily implement a currency system and have ppl earn different tiered skins with currency that's accumulated over time but if a player wishes they could just outright buy from you. Or even a special currency that's pay only. The community wants more content. I'm sure this game could use more money for funding. You make everyone happy including yourselves. I know this post probably will not get a response but I know your reading. Don't pay attention to the negative this is the internet ppl will always have something negative to say can't make everyone happy.

Primal Carnage Team dinosauriac's Avatar
    I can't rule it out completely since it's not my decision, but I would hazard a guess than an update to the console version is extremely unlikely at this point. We don't really develop with the PS4 edition in mind anymore since it would really slow things down. In any event, it would be up to the porting team at Panic Button to take what we've done over the last year or so and try to get that to work on console, and the logistics involved with that would be quite problematic I think.

I've been overhauling controller support the past month for the PC version, and that edition continues to drop in price over time, so I would recommend picking it up if you want to continue playing Primal long term. We're continuing to optimize wherever possible and the game is playable on fairly low-end hardware.

Thread Information