Close

Thread: Net glitch

Net glitch

When I was playing as a trapper on CTE and netted a dino. I couldn't melee kill it while it was in the net, it kept happening a few times with dinos that didn't get knife killed while netted. Also when I was on docks and I had a raptor trying to pounce me, I shot the net and didn't miss the cross hair would turn red so I knew I wasn't missing and he wouldn't get netted. I hit the raptor twice with the net but it never got netted.

Also I was in too different servers when these netted and net bugs happened.

Does this bug/glitch happen to everyone, or is it just me. And can it be fixed?

Edit: Nevermind, I thought this was about PCE. Didn't realize it was in the 1.3 section. How do I delete my post?
    "No matter what the future may bring, some things will never change! Like the courage and daring of true heroes!" RIP Bionicle.

Quote Originally Posted by 1900x View Post
    can it be fixed?
    nope. the old primal carnage will not be receiving updates. ever. get primal carnage extinction. That's the one getting constant updates.
    R.I.P. David Bowie

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Chojnowski View Post
    nope. the old primal carnage will not be receiving updates. ever. get primal carnage extinction. That's the one getting constant updates.
    yup pc is dead and pce is here

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

However- some net glitches are still alive...
    Today I've been slowly killed by just netted ovi - again.:/
    "-Wow... she looks amazing!
    -Yep... but so does a velociraptor..."

Thread Information