Close

Docks 24/7 - Server Guide

Docks 24/7

Size: 40 Players
    Round Time: 40 minute teamswap (20 minutes, two rounds then restarts) with no score limit.
    Classes Not Allowed: None
    Game Mode: Deathmatch
    Settings: Default
    Server Location: Los Angeles
    Admins:
    Scotty
    Terraform Jupiter

Hi! Welcome to the Docks 24/7 Server Guide. If you have any questions or comments about the server, or suggestions how to improve it, please post here.

Rules: Enjoy yourselves! The Docks 24/7 server was created for fans of Primal Carnage who enjoy a Docks only gameplay. I understand people play for different reasons. You may find that like me, making nice with a throat-ripping theropod is often a practice in futility, but in a world of eat and be eaten don't complain if you become dino fodder.

Please no advantage over other players by unfair manipulation, nor hacks. Now, if there's a lovely lady atop a tall structure I would hope another player ("Form of a Pteranodon!") or a particularly athletic Novaraptor would make quick work of the problem. But if it becomes unreasonable or things get out of hand like a godmode t-rex then please contact me by sending a message here or log the complaint with one for investigation, or post in this thread.

Have fun!
    Last edited by Scotty; 02-27-2016 at 08:38 AM.

Hey Scotty! Glad to see you're still around and supporting the new game.

Just a quick question - "Classes Not Allowed: None" - what about class limits? Having too many carnos and tyrants has been a serious issue with current dedicated servers, since there are no sensible defaults for those yet (but coming soon, I hear).
    PCE Level Diagrams - adding more each week!
    GTTC Variants for Classic Maps - let's give GTTC some more love!

There isn't a teamswap implemented in PC:E Scotty. Sooo if you're hosting a server on PC:E I hope you lower that time some xD

Good to see classic servers making the swap though

I'll try to be mindful of how many Carnos are rampaging and if it seems unbalanced to gameplay.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cykotyk View Post
    There isn't a teamswap implemented in PC:E Scotty. Sooo if you're hosting a server on PC:E I hope you lower that time some xD

Good to see classic servers making the swap though
    Server Guide was moved to 1.3. I'm not sure if I'll do a Docks 24/7 on Extinction (2.0) or not. Need to wait and see. I played Extinction once or twice and it was... different. I'll wait until the bugs are shaken out before making a decision. Gameplay looked beautiful.
    Last edited by Terraform Jupiter; 12-14-2014 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    I'll try to be mindful of how many Carnos are rampaging and if it seems unbalanced to gameplay.

Thanks!

Server Guide was moved to 1.3. I'm not sure if I'll do a Docks 24/7 on Extinction (2.0) or not. Need to wait and see. I played Extinction once or twice and it was... different. I'll wait until the bugs are shaken out before making a decision. Gameplay looked beautiful.
    well i try to find your server on pce

invalid signiture space please refrain from saying goose otherwise the world might explode

Team Skin Designer Jurassic4LIFE's Avatar
    Seems 24/7 DOCKS is no longer 24/7 DOCKS.. It's on Verdant right now and earlier was on some other TDM map. Please fix this if you can.
    "I want to see the day where everyone is using a different skin." - Me, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    Seems 24/7 DOCKS is no longer 24/7 DOCKS.. It's on Verdant right now and earlier was on some other TDM map. Please fix this if you can.
    I signed into Docks 24/7 soon as I got this notification, and it's on Docks and cycling okay. Weird.
    Owner of Docks 24/7.

Thread Information